Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas from the Uzzell's! We're currently in South Carolina with my family but we've also been to Raleigh and St. John this holiday season (I'll post more on our tropical visit later). We've had a great time with our families. Oh how I love being home!

"But the angel said to them,"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2: 10-11

3 comments:

Kate Rhodes said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope to be in Auburn soon, so maybe we can do lunch. Fpr Christmas, I got a gift card to AP Pearsons to get my hair cut, so I am trying to figure out a good day to head that way.

Kate Rhodes said...

Anna--the above comment is from Laura Beth, I am on Kate's computer.

Dena said...

That second picture of Hank is hilarious! Merry Christmas to both of you!