Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter, parents, shower

We had a great week last week. Easter was restful and worshipful. We went to the 7:45 a.m. service, which meant the day was nice and long:) It didn't take Henry much time to figure out the whole egg hunt deal. He insisted on eating the contents of each egg before finding another one. We didn't get ONE family picture. Oh well. In fact, the picture below is one of the only ones that I got with him that day.
The next day, my parents came in to town for the week. Henry was throughly spoiled (so much so that I wonder if we are still in detox five days later)?! My parents love being active and didn't mind following Henry around outside (two of Henry's love languages). Thank you dad and mom for coming and loving us so well!!
We ended the week with a baby shower that two of the girls in our small group hosted. I felt blessed and loved and now feel like I am armed with more pink items for baby girl. Nope, we still don't have a name! We have seven more weeks to decide...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ahhh he is too cute! Love his whale jon jon too. And you look Amazing! Can't even tell you are preggo!