Friday, April 23, 2010

Henry's room!

Mom and Dad came for a week and helped us get together the baby's room! We are so thankful for them and are excited that the room is mostly done (need more things on the walls and a baby in the crib).




Mom sewed a ton! She made the curtains, two blankets, and another bed skirt to go underneath the crib. Wish I was that handy around a sewing machine:)





6 1/2 weeks to go until my due date! I'm thankful that it has been a good pregnancy thus far and I am getting more and more ready to meet him! Until then, I'll enjoy the sleep that I'm currently getting:)

4 comments:

LB said...

it looks great. I love the green!! I can't believe that he will be hear so soon!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE green and navy! And it matches the shower invitation :) Love it and can't wait to see pics of Henry in that crib :)

Dena said...

Oh my gosh, I Love it!!! I you need to post a belly pic now :)

Design A-Peele said...

thanks for posting pics of his room!! LOVE it!